Hi, you’ve reached Mike Roberts. If you’re looking for the Brooklyn-based, British-born software developer / loud mouth, with an appreciation for beer, Clojure and board games, you’ve found the right place.
Some things on this site, and elsewhere, that you may be interested in:
- My Twitter. It gets techy (and occasionally sweary) there sometimes – be warned.
- My irregularly updated blog. Twitter killed the blogger star. Although I’ve been attempting to resurrect it recently.
- My Linked In page.
- My fledgling company – Fried Gold Software.
- Extreme Tuesday Club NYC – an informal bar-located meetup for software development types.
- Flickr photos.
- An overly long bio
- Articles, Papers and Talks