Hi, you’ve reached Mike Roberts. If you’re looking for the Brooklyn-based, British-American software developer, with an appreciation for cloud technology, running, theatre, puns, cats, and board games then you’re in the right place.
If you’re looking for my company site, shuffle on over to Symphonia where you’ll get to see what John Chapin and I have been up to recently and what we can offer you.
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org .
Some other bits and bobs:
- For the last few years I’ve mostly blogged on the Symphonia site here. Some older personal articles are on Medium . You can also view my old blog for stuff going back to the dim and distant past.
- I’m on Mastodon. It’s mostly tech oriented, but some of the rest of my life leaks through there also.
- My Twitter. It did me well for 15 years, but as of December 2022 I’m starting to wind down my activity there. I’ll re-assess in the months to come.
- I’m mikebroberts on Github.
- Articles, Papers and Talks, including my article on Serverless Architectures (hosted on Martin Fowler’s site.)
- My Linked In page.
- Some very old Flickr photos