- An Introduction to Serverless, and Serverless architectures: What, why, why not, and where next? – 2 talks I gave at the O’Reilly Software Architecture Conference in San Francisco (both, available on Safari) (Nov 2016)
- Serverless Architectures – a balanced, in-depth, look at Serverless (June 2016)
- The Intent Media Engineering Ladders (May 2016)
- 15 years of Continuous Integration with Paul Julius (Feb 2015) . We gave this at the Continuous Delivery NYC meetup, and links and discussion are available here.
- Agile People over Agile Process – a talk I gave at QCon New York (2012)
And a couple of much older pieces. Warning – in software development years these are fairly ancient…